The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Have Western Democracies/Societies declared War on the Heterosexual (Straight) Male?

Started by JOE, August 01, 2017, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Seems not a week goes by without some famous celebrity/public figure being accused of one transgression or another.

Bill Cosby, Pete Rose, Winston Blackmore, Mel Gibson, Tiger Woods, Donald Trump etc. etc.

Their crimes/wrongdoings are held up for public flogging, and these individuals are torn down for their perceived wrongdoings, what they had done in private.

What's troubling about these condemnations, is that the law or public morality is not applied equally.

While mainly heterosexual males are put on the hot seat for their actions, many LGBTQ types are given a free pass to pursue whatever lifestyle they please, and they are not under the radar. ie - Older Men who pursue sexual relationships with much younger women are treated like pariahs, dirty old men. But no one things anything of an Older Man buggering some 20 year old young guy. Or if a straight white male carries on relationships with several women, this is either frowned upon or condemned. And yet gay men can bang any other man they want. I've seen this in Vancouver quite often.

Which brings up the question - Are Western Societies at War with the Heterosexual men, aka - the Straight White Male?

Anyways just a thought. What's yer views?

Anonymous

I think internet and supermarket tabloids could be influencing your opinions.

Anonymous

Hey Joe, are you saying you are finding it difficult being straight? I'm assuming you are heterosexual.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" I'm assuming you are heterosexual.

I believe he is.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think internet and supermarket tabloids could be influencing your opinions.

Interesting, this post word for word was posted in the same thread at VF.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I think internet and supermarket tabloids could be influencing your opinions.

Happens a lot with J0E...besides the troll aspect of some of the topics I do understand why he does that. Many/most here don't post there and since this was kind of a "spin-off", he has a long history with most posters here good or bad...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Happens a lot with J0E...besides the troll aspect of some of the topics I do understand why he does that. Many/most here don't post there and since this was kind of a "spin-off", he has a long history with most posters here good or bad...LOL

True, but you left out one thing. Joe likes babbling about homos.

Aryan

Please don't use the words 'heterosexual male', it makes Homero queasy!

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"

True, but you left out one thing. Joe likes babbling about homos.

I didn't specify...I did say troll....LOL

Besides we could make a list about his babbles...... :laugh:

He knows a friend

He knows a young girl

He has a full head of hair....

And lets don't forget Trump. 164 threads on Trump

and on and on...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

cc

Quote from: "Attention whore""Old man I know has very young girlfriend"

You haven't seen it here yet (recently) .... but brace yourselves!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Well K, you kin believe that I'm just trolling, but it's a serious question.

And it this is how it translates in real life situations....

-I'd recently been working with this woman for the past year who said she divorced her husband. She went on and on about how unhappy her personal life had been under her 'EX' (as she called him). Didn't even call him by his first name. He was just 'EX'. I mean, shades of tyranny - the way she initially described him, he came across as an absolute tyrant - a dictator - Atilla the Hun, Genghis Khan and Stalin rolled into one!

But then as I got to know her better, she divulged more details about his relationship with him. I asked her if he had been physically abusive towards her, and she said NO, he hadn't. Did he beat her? NO. Did he fool around on her? NO. Did he gamble? NO. Did he squander the family finances on frivolous pursuits? NO. And then she told me that he was in fact a good provider, whose hard work as a diligent employee allowed her to afford luxuries and trips. And she also indicated that the family home was paid off and they were debt-free, largely because of his hard work. Also, he was a dedicated father who frequently worked overtime, extra shifts, came home late when their children stayed up late just to greet him. Also, he made tremendous effort to attend their birthday parties, concerts, sporting events. And he paid for all of that. In other words, he was not only a really good provider, he was great Dad to his Kids. So, all the Black Marks which we typically associate with poor husbands/fathers simply did not apply during her marriage with her 'EX'. Sure, he might have raised his voice now and then, perhaps he might have been boorish on occasion, but then their personal discord was more about incompatibility/irreconcilable differences then abuse.

And then I asked her what the real reason for their split, her decision was to dump him was. And she told me she was just sick of it all, marriage, kids, her husband, the whole damn thing. From here standpoint, it was a loveless marriage, she couldn't take it any more and wanted OUT. She wanted a new life and to feel young again. So she dumped in. In other words, she's the one who broke up their marriage, their matrimonial contract. And yet she demanded and got half of the proceeds of the sale of their home. She told me that her husband gave her his RRSPs which he had accumulated as the primary breadwinner through work. Didn't seem like an equitable settlement, since he made most of the money, and above all, didn't want to break up the marriage. And from what I'd last seen, she's enjoying her new life with a new boyfriend and living off the proceeds of the sale of the house, which her 'EX' had mostly paid for. But as far as she was concerned this was fair and Justice had prevailed!

I got the feeling that much of her anger, and those of other women in similar situations, towards their husbands, is based upon perceived injustices that their mothers, grandmothers, and great-great mothers, and those before them had suffered. And now they gained the power and they're getting even. Getting theirs, Gettin' out, opening the presents before Christmas. Why bother wait till the Old coot has passed on to leave them an inheritance. They want it, and they want it NOW.

Worse yet, the courts cater to old biddies just like her. Women like her, demand, never relent till they've pushed their ex's into the ground. The brutal tyrants they railed against, they've become. In my opinion, she punished her EX so hard, he became this simpering broken man, a wimp. And she drew strength from this situation by destroying him. And she bragged about and seemed proud of her actions.

I mean, Omigod. Is this War on the White Heterosexual male? What a terribly dastardly figure he is. Tear 'em down! Destroy him! Burn the Devil! SWM is the new societal scapegoat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Attention whore""Old man I know has very young girlfriend"

You haven't seen it here yet (recently) .... but brace yourselves!!!

:roll:

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"

Well K, you kin believe that I'm just trolling, but it's a serious question.

Let me repeat....I said some topics were trolls. I didn't say all.

Anonymous

I haven't looked at VF recently, but as I recall JOE starts some threads like this there.